Project 914

This Oxfordshire country house, set in a 10-acre site at the heart of a small Cotswold village, is a former rectory, parts of which dates back to 1610. The project involved the re-ordering of the interior layout, renovation and repair to the existing structure, conversion of outbuildings and a new orangery extension to this Grade II listed building.


See more projects in Remodelling, Extensions & Conservation