Project 914

This Oxfordshire country house, set in a 10-acre site at the heart of a small Cotswold village, is a former rectory, parts of which dates back to 1610. The project involved the re-ordering of the interior layout, renovation and repair to the existing structure, conversion of outbuildings and a new orangery extension to this Grade II listed building.

This work was completed alongside some large-scale landscaping elements that included the formation of a new lake, a new formal driveway approach, a cricket pitch and golf greens.

Separate phases of work at the same property include a new swimming pool and leisure complex, and a cricket pavilion that incorporated a cantilevered viewing platform over it.


See more projects in Historic Buildings